Pages

Yahaan bhi hai Wahaan bhi hai !

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

:) :P :D

Bro: :D
it is still raining here :P
me: :P
Bro: still school open !
me: oh ... yes ... how cruel of them
Bro: :D
-------------------

Bro: wassup ? :P
*some random crap here*
*after a long pause*
Bro: :D
me: kya ?
Bro: :P
Bro: status change karo !!!
me: done!
Bro: :D
Bro: :P what more ?
me: :P
---------------------

me: u there ?
Bro: :D
Bro: :P want a handful of viruses ?
me: nooooooooooooo !!! just recovered!
Bro: :D
me: damn you !! hahahha! :P
Bro: :P
------------------

Bro: wassup ?
me: :P
Bro: :P
me: we talk in smileys .. hahahah !!
its fun :))
Bro: :P
:O
me: :-\
Bro: :(
me: :D
------------------------

Bro: hi
me: hmm
Bro: :D :D :D
me: :P
Bro: the return of :O
----------------------------

Notice the extensive use of emoticons?? Lately, my brother and I have been having conversations like these. Most of them don't make sense. Courtesy TWO people with a mental age of 14 [;)] , but they're so much fun [:D]. Using smileys is a nice break from the usual i-am-fine-how-are-you conversations plus it requires minimal energy usage [:P]



Wishing you smiley conversations !! [:) :D :P]

30 comments:

Mayuri said...

nice.. :) :) :)
:D :D :D
:D :D :D

Lala said...

:)

loved it. really. very cute.

;)

Mads said...

so cute an idea this is...

:) :) :) :P :P :D

Lucifer said...

cute :) :)

aditya said...

:P..

good that u wrote two in bold....

:)

i'm famous...yippee !!

Cяystal said...

:D :P

Its fun,and i agree...minimum usage of energy! :P

aditya said...

so..my chats are being tapped ??

Wandering Minstrel said...

:) :D >:D< :) :D >:D< :) :D >:D< :) :D >:D< :) :D >:D< :) :D >:D< :) :D >:D< :) :D >:D< :) :D >:D<

HP said...

@ mayuri, lala, mads, mayz, swati : :D :) :D :)

@ crystal: " _____________ " (i wont even reply - have to conserve energy ;) )

@ aditya: not tapped, dammed. :D :D

Stupidosaur said...

Lets invent another emoticon :h

Then both of you can do your :P:h:D

in emoticons. :)

Stupidosaur said...

By the way does your brother's name start with D?


Then you can be the :h:P, and he the :D

Urv said...

:) bhavnao ko samjho.. :D

Think Tank said...

;) :) :P

Anonymous said...

:) :P ;)...awesome heerings!! sweet stuff...

Unknown said...

made me smile :) :) :) the best emoction of all.. B-) B-)

DMulan said...

i wish my brother would use something other than :|

gadha!
but you guys are soooo cute!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

HP said...

@ stupidosaur: but we are qualified enough - even without the degree :P

@ urv: exactly!

@ think tank: :D

@ tinni: COME BACK!! humph!! >:(

@ diva: :)). lol .. that one is the funniest B-)

@ divya: lol. :-)

Chaggoholic.... said...

=) :) ;) :P ;P L: Hehe it sure is fun....

Chronicler said...

haha.. i 'll try it to... makes good small talk :D :D ;)

peter said...

yeah thts pretty normal these days :P
even i am addicted top so many of those :P :D :)


hey join this community naa

http://www.orkut.co.in/Main#Community.aspx?cmm=50554640

Comfortably Numb said...

^^^^ ^:)^ ^^^^^
Self Proclaimed king of yahoo emoticons. Beat me and I will know...LMAO

Cheers

Anonymous said...

dat ws cute...:D..LONG LIVE DE SMILEYS!

PI said...

perfect for the lazy girl in me. great idea girl :D :D

HP said...

@ chhagoholic: :)

@ swayam: lol

@ peter: :P

@ comfortably numb: haha !! cheers

@ enchanted illusions: :))

@ pseudo: yess !!!

Idle Wild said...

the one i seem to use the most, and by far my favourite, is this one: :P :P :P :P :P :P
hehehehheh :)

Express said...

hehaha, fun aint it?

and it does add spice 2 boring conversations.

I L-O-V-E smileys!
:-) :-) :-)

HP said...

@ the dropper: thats my fave too :P

@ express: :)

Cяystal said...

Hello!
:D
I just dropped by to say a "hieee" :P :P

jayu said...

What fun :)
pity there are such few smileys :( invent some more, heer :P

HP said...

@ crystal: hieeeeeee

@ jayu di: it is. i use so many on mails too. will. ;)