Pages

Yahaan bhi hai Wahaan bhi hai !

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Exams over !! Phew !

College is over now . . . and I'm having a super-duper time with my aunt, sis, and niece, Reema -- one hyper 4 year old!

This is her on the trampoline.



This cute kid has all the qualities to make it big in the music industry. Makes her own music and lyrics.

Here's a masterpiece from her -- "tu meri hathodi pyaas pyaas, tu aa gai mann ko raas raas..."
:)

We went out for dinner yesterday. There . . .
Reema ( to the waiter) : Excuse me, mujhe straws chahiye.
(to us) : Main itne saare straws loongi ki 'excuse me' ke paas se saare khatam ho jayenge.
---- Yes, she thinks waiters are called 'excuse me' !!


Captured

9 comments:

Anya said...

waiters = excuse me..

ehehehe.. i wanna play with that kid...

excuse me

chriz

Anonymous said...

So sweet!!! :)

AB said...

Hathodi! hehehe!
Waiters!

I like kids! :)

Trinaa said...

MUAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAH! bring her my plc na plzzzzzzz!

PS: the chinese ball pic is fab..super..mindblowing!!! who took?

Ratzzz said...

i second Trinny... the chinese ball pic is incredibly awesome....

and d kid is bound to become some famous blogger, i tell u

Lala said...

so, a graduate now? what next? enjoy your vacations.

Bhai with Chai said...

HP you are the awesomest.
I wasn't yet over Dhaaan and you gave me excuse me! :) :)

and amazin photography! :)

Nidz said...

Reema sounds so interesting and funny. hehe

Vinisha said...

Hahaa, that's the funniest kiddo statement. Very sweet. More reema stories please!!