Pages

Yahaan bhi hai Wahaan bhi hai !

Monday, September 28, 2009

Times and me

Memories! Amazing how they can just jump up and get into action at a fraction of a moment's notice.

I read a quote and was instantly transported to a time 8 years ago ..(damn! that makes me feel old)...when I thought i knew Life...!! It makes me laugh at how different my views are now! I may or may not laugh at myself when i look back on this time years later ... but if i could meet the old me right now, I'd ruffle my hair and say, "Chill, kid." :)

(Unrelated. Serious. But just for fun)

Life isn't necessarily complicated but it'd still be a lot simpler if we could stick out our thumb, towel in hand, and hitch a ride to outer space. It'll all be good then...except for the Vogon poetry ;)

Cheers!

8 comments:

Trinaa said...

kya ho gava babua?

Agien said...

Hi! Read a few of your entries and had fun..will definitely come back.
BTW, I too would tell my kid-self to chill and not take everything so seriously. But I guess one has to go through being who we were to realise nothing is a big deal.

Vinisha said...

:D

Stupidosaur said...

DA rules!

So were you transported 8 years ago by probablility drive ;)

Stupidosaur said...

@ what Agien process said:

After we go through being who we are, if we realize that we are nothing and we are not a big deal, then it means 'nothing' is 'not a big deal'. Then again if we realize that 'nothing is a big deal', then basically we realize that we are just crazy ;)

HP said...

@ tinni: kuch bhi nai.

@ maverick: :)

@ agien: thanks for the visit.

@ vinisha: :D

@ Stupid: He does!! lol.
and yus, it all boils down to what you said - we are just crazy!

Ketan said...

Oh, I see you always let Stupidosaur have the last word despite commenting after him! ;)

I guess I've never taken life so seriously (though to many it seems otherwise). In fact, of late I've started feeling I should've smacked my kid-self and asked it to study harder!! :P

HP said...

@ Ketan: hmm! a lot of my posts have been such that no one has anything significant to say. those times stupidosaur's stupidly profound comments are fun to read and reply to.
...but you have the 'last word' this time, no? :P

good for you !